God's Plan for You
God loves you so much that He wants to give you eternal life in heaven. The Bible says that the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (Romans 6:23) The gift of eternal life is offered to all regardless of nationality, religion or rank.
You're not here by accident. Jesus loves you, and He wants you to have a personal relationship with Him. There is just one thing that separates you from God. That one thing is sin.
People tend to divide themselves into groups - good people and bad people. But God says that every person that has ever lived is a sinner, and any sin separates us from God. That includes you and me.
"For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23
According to man's rules, people should be punished or rewarded according to how good they are, and it might be hard for you to understand how Jesus could love you when other people don't seem to. But I have great news for you! Jesus DOES love you! More than you can ever imagine! And there's nothing you can do to make him stop!
Are you thinking that you should make things right in your life before you come to Jesus? Many people feel that way, but that's not what God says!
"God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8
For you to come to God you have to get rid of your sin problem. But God says that you can't make yourself right with God by being a better person. God wants to save you JUST BECAUSE HE LOVES YOU!
"He saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of His mercy." Titus 3:5
It's God's grace that allows you to come to Him - not your efforts to "clean up your life" or work your way to Heaven. You can't earn it. It's a free gift.
"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast." Ephesians 2:8-9
For you to come to God, your sin must be paid for. God's gift to you is His son, Jesus, who paid the debt for you.
"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23
Jesus paid the price for your sin and mine by giving His life on Calvary's cross. God brought Jesus back from the dead and paved the way for you to have a personal relationship with Him through Jesus.
All that's left for you to do is to accept the gift that Jesus is holding out for you right now.
"If you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved." Romans 10:9-10
God says that if you believe in His son, Jesus, you can live forever with Him in glory.
"For God so loved the world that He gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish, but have eternal life." John 3:16
Are you ready to accept the gift of eternal life that Jesus is offering you right now? If it is your sincere desire to ask Jesus to come into your heart as your personal Lord and Savior, then talk to God from your heart through the Sinner's Prayer:
Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and I do not deserve eternal life. But, I believe You died and rose from the grave to purchase a place in Heaven for me. Jesus, come into my life, take control of my life, forgive my sins and save me. I am now placing my trust in You alone for my salvation and I accept your free gift of eternal life. Amen.
Approved Nov. 26, 2017
Amended April 7. 2019
Having been led as we believe by the Spirit of God to receive the Lord Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior and, on the profession of our faith, having been baptized by immersion in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, we do now in the presence of God and this assembly most solemnly and joyfully enter into covenant with one another as one body in Christ.
• We will walk together in Christian love.
• We will show loving care for one another and encourage, counsel, and admonish one another.
• We will assemble faithfully for worship and fellowship, and will pray earnestly for others as well as for ourselves.
• We will endeavor to bring up those under our care "in the nurture and admonition of the Lord."
• We will seek, by Christian example and personal effort, to win others to Christ and to encourage their growth toward Christian maturity.
• We will share one another's joys and endeavor to bear one another's burdens and sorrows.
• We will oppose all conduct which compromises our Christian faith and will uphold high standards of Christian morality.
• We will prove the reality of our conversion by living godly, fruitful lives.
• We will maintain a faithful ministry of worship, witness, education, fellowship, and service.
• We will be faithful stewards of our resources and abilities in sharing the gospel with people of all nations.
• As a result of this covenant relationship, we will seek earnestly to live to the glory of God who brought us out of darkness into marvelous light.
As our declaration of faith, we believe the Bible is the authoritative Word of God, Divinely inspired. We believe in the Priesthood of the Believer, and the Autonomy of the local Church. We are committed to the Great Commission.